Thursday, October 20, 2005

the nanny


so the princess had a soccer game the other day. her team lost, 6-2. she immediately came up to me after the game to explain to me that she doesn't usually suck. okay, those weren't her words but i knew what she meant. she told me, "i'm usually really good. it was an 'off' nite". the things that come from this girls mouth.... literally... amaze me.

afterwards, we (me, S1, and princess) went to taco cabana for dinner. she then goes on to tell me i needed to have children. she also told me that i didn't need to worry about picking them up from daycare, because at that time she will be at school half day and working half day. she told me she would work for three hours after school... "maybe until 3:30". after that, she would pick the kids up in her convertible, her mustang convertible that her daddy will buy her when she's 16. in her words, "i'll pick your kids up from northside cuz i'm not taking my convertible all the way to webster to get them". apparently, location is crucial, or so i thot. she had a solution. my kids would just live with her during the week. she'd bring them to me on the weekends. DONE! at this point, S1's eyes just about popped out of her head. S1 and i asked who would feed the kids. she said she would. i guess she's planning on making her millions at her 3hr\day job.

power to the princess!

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

HA! THat cracks me up! Definitely need to have this handy when she's moaning about her $3/hr job that takes out over half to pay taxes!