Thursday, December 22, 2005

The key is 2 the lock, the lock is on the door

-cindy c, prince

AAAARRRRGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!

so tonite was fun. NOT! tonite was the last nite i needed to feed nara's cat. AND take out it's kitty litter. ick. since tonite was the last nite, nara asked me to just leave the keys on the bar. no problem. so i leave my place and make sure i have her keys. check.

i feed the cat and clean the litter. i leave her a note telling her i left the tv on so kitty wouldn't be lonely and placed the keys on top of it. done. i walk out, kitty litter in hand, and make my way downstairs to throw it out. i get out of the elevator and as i'm walking down the stairs and hear the 'clunk-clunk' of the elevator door closing, i realize i don't have MY keys with me!!! MY KEYS!

the store (landlord owns store underneath) is closed so i can't get a spare. i walk over to the side of the building. there are NO lights on anywhere in the building! everybody is gone. thank god i had the bat phone. i started making calls. the first one to nara to see exactly when she's coming back into town... seeing as she has my spare key... IN HER APT THAT I JUST LEFT HER KEYS IN! her flight has already been delayed two hours. no dice.

i call more people that live in the building. no luck. i move onto others who may have keys or maybe just a warm place to stay for the nite. calls were being made by everyone, everywhere. pooop gave me some tips on how to get back in. the first tip worked. I WAS IN THE BUILDING! still not in my apartment.

about 40 minutes later, after alot of hemming and hawing and punching and screaming... i got back in my apt. and it's only 9:30... i still have time to blog about it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

and you want to have MY children???LOL.