Wednesday, June 01, 2005

what dreams may come

why do i have the boyfriend that listens to me when i talk in my sleep? not that i knew i even did that, but i do now. my mom says that ronnie and i used to have actual conversations with each other in our sleep. since i've blocked out my childhood, i don't remember that either.

handyman didn't really read into what i was saying, but i could tell he was a little nervous because, at first, he wouldn't tell me what i said. after i finally drug it out of him, my quotes were as follows: "he can't find out i'm seeing him" and "we have to be careful he doesn't find out we're seeing each other". mind you, i don't remember any dreams i had about cheating on HM. i wasn't even fantasizing about it!

it's happened before. not the talking in my sleep but the dreaming about cheating. only i wasn't the one cheating. i had a dream once about HM cheating on me with a Jack-in-the-Box employee down the street from my mothers! i don't even eat at J-n-B so it's not like i know what any one looks like there. needless to say, he got an ass-kickin' when i woke up. he's done it, too. he woke up really upset with me one day and he wouldn't say why until much later. turns out, i was "dream-cheating" on him.

he says that he's been told he talks in his sleep, too. i've heard him once, but it was very incoherent. he says that one nite i could be asking him questions that he'll answer but have no clue about what he said, the next day. i wonder... how would that be any different than when he's awake?

No comments: