Thursday, August 17, 2006

i wish

i wish i were more creative

i wish i knew graphic and web design

i wish i could make a living doing that

i wish i won the lotto

i wish our mortgage was paid off

i wish my wedding could plan itself


i wish sadie wasn't a gas guzzler

i wish gas prices would stop going up

i wish
my booger was still a baby... or at least still in his toddler years

i wish i was thin

i wish it wasn't SO DAMN HOT

i wish i was rich... going back to that lotto thing

i wish i had no bills... again, lotto

i wish for a long and happy life together for me and HM


i wish my dad lived closer

i wish i rode my bike more

i wish i still went camping

i wish i ate seafood more often

i wish my jukebox could load itself

i wish my dog would quit digging himself out of the yard every nite

i wish there were two more hours in the day (not to be spent at work)

i wish my boss wasn't such a dork

i wish all the wars would stop

-----------

these are only some of the things i wish for. not that they will or won't come true, but i've always been dreamy that way.

No comments: