Thursday, August 31, 2006

...and we all wept

today is a sad day. a sad day, indeed.

on the way in to work this morning, i saw the sun coming up over the bay. it was too gorgeous. of course, i was excited enough about it to want to take a picture. knowing me, like you all do, you know i had my camera with me. i pulled my camera out of my bag and turned it on. the card said 'memory full' and it turned off. that's okay, cuz knowing me, like you all do, you know i had another card. it hadn't registered to me that my camera turned off by itself.

i tried another card and my camera would not turn back on. i thot it might be the battery. i switched it. camera came on. YAY! then turned back off. BOO! i can not express in words how sad and mad i am right now. sad because... DAMN, that's my camera! mad because DAMMIT, that guy never called back to tell me if i still had a warranty on this damn thing!! of course, this was back in december. but still!

when i went to the camera store to buy a bag, i thot my warranty might be coming up so i wanted to check. the guy was pretty busy so he said he'd check when things slowed down and he'd call me later. trusting fool that i am. i left and waited for his call. it never came and i forgot about it. if it did run out, then it ran out in february. a while back. and i'm stuck with a rock that doesn't take pictures. if it didn't run out, then YAY! let's hope for the latter boys and girls.

wish me luck. =(

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

Rock? More like a nice paperweight.