Thursday, May 31, 2007

you bettah recognize, yo

the other day, dalas started an AIM chat. it started with me, ThommyBrowne and himself. it grew to over 20 people in there at once, including Jakob-founder of Vimeo. here's just a smidgen of it:

Jakob Lodwick: what are your Vimeo names? I recognize islebehere but I don't know everyone else
islebehere: 2 hours for a 20 second clip? what are you working on
madc713: lex productions
sopitajones: Erick C.
lopsangthesherpa: <--Thommy Browne
Jakob Lodwick: oh jeez
Jakob Lodwick: I thought you were a bunch of strangers

just another example of how vimeo is more a "community" than any other video hosting site on the web. it has it's downfalls, don't get me wrong. you can spend a lot of time just watching the videos and working on collaborations with other users. i've become such a nerd since getting really involved. so much so, that Addie and I will be working on a collaboration when i go visit next weekend.

get ready Addie. i wanna see your best PIP PERFORMANCE!

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

TRUST ME! I'll be Gladys reincarnated on that midnight train to GAW-JUH!

Oh wait, must remember I need to be a PIP....