Thursday, May 03, 2007

i love vimeo

this clip is just a testament as to how cool this video site actually is. also, how cool the staff is. the Connected Ventures staff (vimeo.com, collegehumor.com, and busted tees) stayed after hours to make this. you might also remember that CV is also the company sending me my check from the BK Stacker Contest. and if that ain't cool, i don't know what is!

i know... i sound really gay right now, but it really is cool. you start to feel like you know these people because you've seen so much of their daily lives, from their clips. and this will sound even gayer, but you feel like you've not only made "contacts", but you've also made "friends".

excuse me while i go de-gay myself. enjoy the clip.








Lip Dub - Flagpole Sitta by Harvey Danger from amandalynferri

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have to say - I spent some time this a.m. thinking about this video as I was brushing my teeth. So, the video MUST have made an impression on me.