Thursday, May 03, 2007

this just in!

i got a call from Addie yesterday, asking, "what's S1's email all about?".

me: huh? what?

S1 sent out an email yesterday, that stated:

Effective immediately, I am no longer employed with the City of Screwed Me Out of A Raise Way Too Many Times. You can reach me at my [personal email] or on my cell phone at 555-outta-here.

it's just a shame she has to leave a job that she really loves doing. a job that she was really good at. she was the go-to girl. people always came to her for help and she knew exactly what they needed.

too bad her boss didn't see it that way. her boss that thot she should keep her help and opinions to herself. to paraphrase Addie, "we don't value you as an employee, so sit down and shut up". i'm glad she's leaving. she doesn't deserve the crap she had to take.

the only question is, will she still get the sweet ass short-bus parking at her new job???

No comments: