Thursday, February 09, 2006

since u been gone?

seriously... what the hell is it with kelly clarkson that everybody is so hyped about?? that's all i've heard about the last few days. first, dadgonemad mentioned her in his blog because he's a little embarrassed to say he likes her. then, because of that thing with her not allowing american idol to use her songs and then on addie's blog and then she won two grammys last nite (and failed to thank the show that MADE her).

anyways, i had that damn song going thru my head all day. i had even mentioned it to HM, to which he thot it was life altering and probably couldn't live without me finishing the story... NOT! so i tell him, i GOTTA hear what everyone is talking about. i went to borders and listened to a few snippets of her cd. first, i listened to the recommended songs then went on to the not so popular ones. she's alright, i guess. good voice, just not my kinda music. i'd have to be in the mood for popsy bee bop... and is it just me or does she get dumped in every damn song??? at least in every new single she comes out with. she's always pissed off at someone who just dumped her. "i just got dumped. wrote a song about it. like to hear it? hear it go... heeeyeeahh".

4 comments:

Adrienne said...

Do I need to edumecate you on K.C.? That boyfriend dumped me and now I'm angry was written by Avril Levigne. Sk8ter Boi? Plus, I'm glad she didn't mention American Idol. I'm surprised she made it to a second album. A.I. got her the first one - talent got her to the 2nd.

Steph said...

Don't be such a hater. You're just jealous cuz girl can rock a leotard.

:o

Sweet T said...

that outfit should be reviewed by the fug girls, if it hasn't already!

Sweet T said...

update: i just realized that's where you got the picture from! lol