Wednesday, October 29, 2008

everybody's fine

i had plenty to post on the weekend update, i just don't have the time. i'm in the process of trying to keep my job, you see. we're having to keep productivity on everything we do. it's a nightmare trying to prove your worth to someone who has no clue what you do.

in other news, i was in a MINOR car accident yesterday. I'M OKAY! we got hit on the passenger side (guess who the passenger was? me!) of a big Dodge Ram truck. the Explorer that hit us, basically T-boned the truck i was in. at point of impact, i turned to the side so the door went into my ass. i've got a bruise.

Little Willy's fine. the doctor said there was no separation and the heart rate was normal. baby boy not in distress. all good! i don't even have to tell you everything that went through my head after we got hit. the driver is a co-worker. she and the other passenger were freaking me out more than i needed to be freaked out. the driver was bawling because she thot she had hurt me and the baby. once i felt him move again, tho, i felt a LOT better.

i'll try to get back later on that weekend update. by then, you probably won't even want to read it, tho. we'll see.

No comments: