Thursday, July 10, 2008

symptoms

i have to give thanks to the pregnancy gods that i have not yet experienced morning sickness. i've almost thrown up twice, but both times were at nite and i'm pretty sure one of them was not related to the pregnancy at all.

other than that, before verification, my boobs were really sore and i had the emotional instability of a CRAZEEE person. yes, me. i noticed my boobs were growing but i was losing weight. surely, you can't be pregnant if you're losing weight. so i put it out of my mind. another time, i absolutely broke down bawling when HM told me his mom was coming to stay with him the weekend i was in NYC. i have no frikkin' clue why that bothered me. but i cried about it. i wanted to visit with Mamalane, too, and i wouldn't be able to. i chalked it all up to PMS. wrong.

so today, i am seven weeks pregnant. a little Duanita on the way. S1 will have her baby fish and HM will have no more Aquarians in the house. for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you guys! How exciting. You too, will be joining me in the ranks of trying to get your kid to nap. So happy for you. I look forward to reading about your pregnancy/lives/baby, etc.

Shaniqua