Monday, February 19, 2007

weekend update/recap

meeting new friends and old...

friday - i accepted an evite from fellow blogger deja. her better half (BFF) was in town, another blogger, megan. there was also nessa, from sealy, and other friends. oh, and ryan B even made an appearance!

we met up for crawfish and beers and i am SO thankful Ryan B came! my jackass bank sent me a new debit card and de-activated my old one before i called to activate it. Ryan had to pay my tab. i've promised him payback at the G.Love show.


saturday - HM and i watched Smokin' Aces. a little reminiscent of Guy Ritchie. zero character development but plenty of action. i liked it.

sunday - i finally opened up my new toy, my usb turntable. it's AWESOME! the first 45 i put on it was "whole lotta love". it took me a while to figure it out, but only because i had something set wrong on Lappy.

i also got additional swag in the mail, from Addie, my new Ramones beanie and the 30 year anniversay edition of Schoolhouse Rock! i can't wait til she visits again so we can watch it together on "the wall". we're gay, i know. but it's so cool that i have someone to be gay with. well, besides my sister, cuz she's gonna be all over it [the dvd] once she reads this.

somewhere in there we took the dogs to the park and my husband beat me with a stick, but overall it was a good weekend.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

conjunction, junction, what's your function...

ronnie =)

Adrienne said...

I'm just a bill......sitting here on capitol hill....

Anonymous said...

INTERJECTION!!... rats, that's the end.

ronnie =)