Friday, July 14, 2006

spd third time's a charm

taken at my cousin's wedding a few weeks ago. it was at a really nice ranch on the other side of victoria and in the middle of BFE. it was a good time. i got to see all my cousins that i grew up with and meet their husbands. i also saw cousins i rarely see nowadays and realized, at that point, how many of them i didn't really care to see at my own wedding. i figure since they'll be taking up space that i could have used for an actual friend that i wanted there, i'll put them to work. i'll have them man the guestbook and pour sparkling cider or something to that effect. might as well!

this is my cousin's third bride... and third wedding. he's not a quitter, i'll give him that much.


bonus spd: in honor of the weekend road trip we are about to embark on, here is also an SPD the princess took, at the wedding. S1, the princess, and myself are going to austin this weekend to finalize dress decisions for the MOH and BM, create invites, and talk about decorations. wish me luck as i'll be in the car with these two for THREE AND A HALF hours!!

No comments: