Wednesday, May 11, 2005

life updates

the reason i started this blog was mainly, i guess, so my dad and stepmonster could kinda keep track of me and my daily/weekly goings-ons. they live in chicago. tho i talk to them often, sometimes it's just not enough to get everything in on that one call. other times, there's not much to say. not that i still won't call them once a week or they still won't call me. i just wanted to give them another option.

one day, others will look at this. maybe i'll send the link to aunts and uncles... cousins... siblings... friends... my mom. who knows. they always act like they never see me anyways. so here's their chance to catch up. since i'm single (not married) they think i lead this party lifestyle. not so. for example: last nite, i went to the grocery store (still forgot the frikkin garlic), made dinner and did some laundry. how exciting is that?!?!? i'll bet you wish you had my life!

ciao for now!

No comments: