Tuesday, January 27, 2009

complete 180

we had our 35 week ultrasound yesterday. i wanna scan the picture and show you my baby's big head but i really don't feel like going upstairs right now. sorry.

my doctor... not thinking he really knows who his patients are and what he tells them. two weeks ago he was talking about inducing. yesterday, complete opposite! i was finally totally onboard with the whole inducing thing!! now, he says i'm no where near ready! something about my cervix being too small. i'm going full term, bay-bee!

i told him of my concerns about being at work, on the other side of Houston, and going into labor. he told me that even if i went into labor at work, on a friday, in 5:00 traffic, i would still have more than enough time to get to the hospital. that did not make me feel any better.

this is going to be a bumpy ride.

p.s. Baby Will weighs 5lbs 10oz right now. that is more than HM weighed at birth!

No comments: