Tuesday, February 10, 2009

dr appt - 38 weeks

i just wanna say, whatever that man is smoking before our appts... i want some of it when i go into labor!! just sayin! we're back to, "going full term". Baby Will's just not ready. he's very comfy. and why wouldn't he be? all rollin' up on my utero like he is. i'm sure there are a lot of soft spots down there for him.

my doc says he'd like to see me get more rest and get my feet up more. i wanted to ask if he was going to come over and do all the baby's laundry. i! am! busy! man! we've got two weeks til the actual due date and still stuff needs to be done. i need to pack my bag. i need to get his clothes washed. i need to put songs on the ipod... you know, for focus and all during delivery. i gotta charge all the cameras AGAIN. i want to make sure we have everything ready for his homecoming.

speaking of packing, i can't find the big granny panties i just bought for the hospital stay. damn. i really need to find those.

No comments: