Tuesday, September 30, 2008

we're baaaack

we're back home. and we finally have cable again!

right now, i'm in the process of putting together the slideshow for this weekend, which means scanning over 500 pictures of her, her children, her grandchildren and her great grandchildren (with one on the way). i'm also in the process of uploading all the photos of our backyard pre/post ike. those should be pleasant to look at. ha! we lost all our beautiful shade trees. =(

on the work front, they have me working from home until we're able to get back in the office again. it's not a bad gig. i'm getting comp time for the hours i'm working until then. that means more time off for maternity leave, i suppose.

on the preggers front, my frikkin' nerves are shot. my ass goes numb if i lay on my right side and i get a sharp pain in my back if i sit too long. i'm still not showing showing. i just look like a fat ass. he said i should start showing this month! come on!

No comments: