Friday, April 03, 2009

hi! how ya doin?

i know it's been a while since i've updated... and i really need to post more pics of my kid. but dayum, it's hard! i have a newfound respect for Stay-At-Home-Mom's now, that's for sure. how the hell do they do it??? i was almost losing it the first 3 weeks. i'm okay now. mamalane has come and stayed with us a few nites. and my mom has been over once a week to take care of the middle of the nite feedings. also, my neighbor, Gisella comes over sometimes after she gets off of work. she comes to play with Monkey Boy while i shower or clean or eat. they've all really been a great help.

it's getting better and definitely easier now that i'm getting the hang of things. yes, i can leave his side and he'll be fine. i guess i can also talk on the phone while he's asleep, i just choose not to (i don't want to risk waking him up with my loud self). my usual talk time was in the car (hands-free of course). now that i'm hardly ever in the car, i'm not talking to anyone a whole lot. family and addie, that's about it. i can gather i won't be on the phone much when i get back in the car if Monkey Boy is with me either. to me, that's our time. our personal time. sure, a quick "pick this up" or "on our way home" but not full on conversations. i can't stand to see people on the phone with their kids in the car looking bored out of their minds.

anyway, i'm working on taking more pictures of MB. i'll do my best to put them in my daily photo on flickr. so there's something to look forward to, right?

until next time, i'm sweet t and you're not.

No comments: