Friday, April 27, 2007

svd - old favorite

a vimeo contact of mine is working on a project for school. his message was this:

Hey everyone! I have a project due soon in Field Production, and I can't believe my professor okay-ed this, but you can contribute! Upload a clip of you telling me about something old you own that you like too much to throw away. (bonus points for being really old, and for you still using it regularly) I'd like you to submit a shot of you talking about it, and then a shot of just the object/thing, highlighting some of its points you like, or that show wear.

some of you already know what my favorite old thing is (Shut Up, Addie!). watch the video to hear about it.





old favorite on Vimeo

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

1992 called and they'd like their sweatshirt back!